Now you can have new articles (full feed) and comments (comment feed) delivered to your email address from this blog. To subscribe to this service, click on the respective icons below. You will also find the same icons on the sidebar of this blog.
Subscribe & Follow Me
follow me on Twitter
- Personal Zero-Based Budgeting, reduce money anxiety productiveorganizer.com/personal-zero-… by @kyith. Didn't know this is what I've been practising for yrs 1 year ago
- Happy New Year! After Saxo started charging custodian fee twitter.com/mmstallinvesto…, I moved all holdings to StandardCharteredBank in mid 2015 2 years ago
- @karlieeuh oh yes - omg! Thanks! 3 years ago
- After DBSVonline, time to say good bye to Saxo with its monthly custodian fee. email.saxoemail.com/pub/sf/FormLin…. 3 years ago
- RT @ISSNUS: Attend our seminar on 19 Jun and find out how #digital and #design can aid successful #infrastructure projects. https://t.co/to… 3 years ago
Uncle Sam Is Watchin… on Claiming back US dividend with… West2East on Good bye, DBS Vickers onl… choozm on Good bye, DBS Vickers onl… West2East on Good bye, DBS Vickers onl… choozm on Good bye, DBS Vickers onl…
- 1042-S Activity Asset Allocation Bank Behaviour Behavioural Finance Benjamin Graham Bonds book Books buy Cash cheque citibank commission Cost CPF crash deposit economist emotion ETF Europe expense expense ratio foreign fsm IMEU Investing iShares Jason Zweig Larry Swedroe LondonStockExchange LSE lyxor My Portfolio neuroeconomic optionsxpress Paul Samuelson payment POEMS Portfolio Management portfolio pondering portfolio review premium-discount quote REIT return review Saxo sell simplicity stanchart Stock Broker StockQuote Tax Technology time-weighted returns Tools tracking error Transaction turnover ratio twitter TWR volume VTI VWO withdrawal Withholding Tax year 2006 year 2007 year 2008 year 2009 year 2010 Your Money and Your Brain
The shortest and surest route to top-quartile performance is bottom-quartile expenses. -- John Bogle in Common Sense on Mutual Funds, page 393.