For now, I develop and use StockQuote myself for importing stock prices from Yahoo and mutual fund prices from fundsupermart into Excel.
Subscribe & Follow Me
follow me on Twitter
- Personal Zero-Based Budgeting, reduce money anxiety productiveorganizer.com/personal-zero-… by @kyith. Didn't know this is what I've been practising for yrs 8 months ago
- Happy New Year! After Saxo started charging custodian fee twitter.com/mmstallinvesto…, I moved all holdings to StandardCharteredBank in mid 2015 1 year ago
- @karlieeuh oh yes - omg! Thanks! 2 years ago
- After DBSVonline, time to say good bye to Saxo with its monthly custodian fee. email.saxoemail.com/pub/sf/FormLin…. 2 years ago
- RT @ISSNUS: Attend our seminar on 19 Jun and find out how #digital and #design can aid successful #infrastructure projects. https://t.co/to… 2 years ago
Carlena Ora on Import stock quotes into Excel… Berry Swanton on Import stock quotes into Excel… schmidtburris93812 on Good bye, DBS Vickers onl… drake back by back m… on Import stock quotes into Excel… plans to shed on Import stock quotes into Excel…
- 1042-S Activity Asset Allocation Bank Behaviour Behavioural Finance Benjamin Graham Bonds book Books buy Cash cheque citibank commission Cost CPF crash deposit economist emotion ETF Europe expense expense ratio foreign fsm IMEU Investing iShares Jason Zweig Larry Swedroe LondonStockExchange LSE lyxor My Portfolio neuroeconomic optionsxpress Paul Samuelson payment POEMS Portfolio Management portfolio pondering portfolio review premium-discount quote REIT return review Saxo sell simplicity stanchart Stock Broker StockQuote Tax Technology time-weighted returns Tools tracking error Transaction turnover ratio twitter TWR volume VTI VWO withdrawal Withholding Tax year 2006 year 2007 year 2008 year 2009 year 2010 Your Money and Your Brain
The shortest and surest route to top-quartile performance is bottom-quartile expenses. -- John Bogle in Common Sense on Mutual Funds, page 393.